What are Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are methods of lengthening your hair by incorporating either natural or artificial hair.
The techniques are advanced and used to change your hair dramatically while looking both realistic and gorgeous!
Look simply fabulous with professional hair extensions at competitive prices at our Burton on Trent salon.
We offer both Micro Bonded and Fusion Extensions al all your after care products & services
Micro Ring Hair Extensions
- We use small metal rings (usually aluminium) lined with silicone with the extension hair attached.
- They are fixed to small sections of natural hair which we tighten using a special tool that clamps the loop around your own hair.
- Importantly, the Micro Ring Technique combines strands of your own hair with strands of the extension hair without the use of glue, braids, or sewing so there is no real damage to your hair!
- As your hair grows, and the micro rings move away from the scalp, they need repositioning, usually every 2â€“3 months.
- Whether you choose 0.5g or 1.0g micro rings you can be sure of leaving our salon looking and feeling great!
Fusion Bonded Hair Extensions
- The fusion method delivers one of the most versatile and most natural-looking results on the market.
- With this technique we use hot bonding to attach hair extensions to individual strands of your hair for a truly authentic look.
- Another option for fusion attachments is using hair which is pre-tipped with a keratin adhesive. A heat clamp is then used to melt the adhesive to attach the extension hair to your hair.
- Keratin resin is easy to remove and causes no damage to your hair unlike silicone based resins.
- Multiple colours can be mixed and blended into each strand as well as being able to apply highlights and lowlights, keeping your new hair looking very natural!